The 7 deadly sins of beauty tag is my favourite tag that I’ve seen in the beauty community and I really like watching/reading other peoples version of this. So, today I thought I’d do it for you all today and if you do this tag let me know so I can read/watch it!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
– My most inexpensive beauty item is my MUA Lip Liner in ‘Caramel Nougat’ which was only £1 but is really good. I think my most expensive is my Chanel No5 Eau De Parfum Purse Spray which I think was £79.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
– The beauty category as a whole that I have a love/hate relationship with would most definitely have to be nail polish. There is nothing better than having gorgeous looking nails but who can be bothered doing their nails? Certainly not me. And I refuse to pay for someone to do it for me as it’s ridiculously over priced.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
– I do not know what this question is actually asking me. No one seems to and everyone has different answers. I’m going to say the L’Oréal Infallible Lip Gloss in ‘Girl On Top’ because it’s a really nice peachy pink lip gloss which makes your lips look juicy and ‘delicious.’ I hope that’s answered the question.
4. SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness?
– That would definitely have to be fake tan. It’s just such a strenuous, long process which I can’t be bothered to do. It requires so much prep, it takes quite a lot time and you have to maintain it. I’ve not fake tanned in a long time…
5. PRIDE: What beauty product give you the most self confidence?
– I don’t feel like on a daily basis that I need a beauty product to give me confidence; I happily leave the house without makeup. That has been a process though and I’m not confident everyday, so, probably eyebrows. Naturally, I have eyebrows but they’re really blonde so I look a bit more ‘normal’ with my eyebrows on. My favourite eyebrow product is the L’Oréal Brow Artist Genius Kit in ‘Light/Medium.’
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
– I’m going to assume this question is asking me based on looks. I’m really not all that bothered but over 6 foot (as I’m 5’7″), dark hair and brown eyes would be nice. But as I said, I’m not that bothered when it comes to looks.
7. ENVY: What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
– I like to receive money and gift cards so I can buy specific things that I want but in terms of beauty, you can’t go wrong with giving someone a mascara or a lipstick and I love receiving them too.